Mindset

Yoga and workouts!

I have started doing workouts everyday. I used to take any kind of exercise very lightly and thought it is a very long process and quite tough for me, but as I started getting into it, I felt and saw a huge impact in a short time period.

Then, I continued with everyday workout after seeing some transformation, I shifted to 5 days workout in a week. the body also needs some rest and time to recover and get adjusted with the new routine.

Also, I had to make some new food eating habits throughout the day, so my body could get more of needed proteins and vitamins.

I did not follow any strict rules or any kind of calculated foods quantity, I just had to stick with my new hobby which I liked doing and enjoyed the process and even now I love doing exercises and recently have learned some yoga asanas too.

Pratik Kumar

Pratik Kumar

Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

Comments (0)