Habits

When is your most effective time of the day?

Checkout this amazing Book: Psychology.


Every day of my life throws a new task and a new challenge for me to tackle and work on, I am a late person at times in the morning it’s hard to wake up at 6am or before that. I sleep late because when I am working on something important or even when I am writing an article or a piece of a story that time the silence and environment of nighttime are beneficial for me.

While I enjoy being alone when I am working on a project, I am able to put all my efforts and focus on one thing which comes out to be in the best place when I have given all to it. So I always prefer night time for me to work and also read because my mind is stable mostly at night out of all chaos and crowd of the external world I am away in my own self zone where only I am existing with working or doing a particular activity while utilizing the best possible source. 



The second most effective time of the day is the afternoon for me, after lunch taking a nap and then getting back to the work plays a great role in getting most of the tasks done without having much stress. A short nap gives the mind and body rest to charge up for the moment and then I am able to utilize my energy in a more suitable way.

 

Pratik Kumar

Pratik Kumar

Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

Comments (0)