Mindset

Be creative and feel confident

There might be several reasons for feeling less confident. For me whenever I felt I was not confident and clear about myself or let's say even now when I feel underconfident at times when I have issues with my work or finances, I believe these are the two major reasons for feeling less confident in front of anyone even when I see myself in front of a mirror I feel dull and can’t even contact eyes to myself if I have issues with handling situations related to job, money and authority.

I am working on it and will share my experience of overcoming it. I followed three daily routines to keep myself motivated and confident.

1. Reading books and Highlighting points that taught me something about life, money and situations.

2. Maintaining a to-do list or daily journal to make myself clear about the tasks that need to be done throughout the day so I do not have to think about what I am gonna do, I just wake up and I have things in front of me to work on.

3. Immediate action over important tasks: if you keep on thinking and accumulating all the thoughts without actions then over time it is going to be a big burden for your brain to handle and will leave less space to think creatively.

Leaving less space for unnecessary thoughts is a great habit to be more productive and creative it is a must.

I hope it is going to help you be more productive and feel more confident.

Pratik Kumar

Pratik Kumar

Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

Comments (0)