Life

What have I learned during this covid pandemic period ?

Positivity has a vital role in our life. whenever, I or you have to do something - it starts with a positive mindset about the idea or the act.

During this lockdown period I have practiced an immense level of patience and consistency towards my day to day work.


I avoid watching all the news channels except DD news. Social media and news channels spread a plethora of fake news and wrong information. Those who do not verify the news, they also participate in doing the same through whatsapp or Facebook.


Living with family and cousins I have to keep my mouth shut most of time whenever an argument is going on between them. If I speak it will only create more chaos in the house. So, being silent is a skill I have learned in this lockdown. I think this is going to help me in the long run of life.



I used to wake up around 8 or 9 am, but now everyday I am up at 6 am which is a great positive change I have adapted to. And also I have made a habit of doing exercise and meditation everyday which I had left doing a while ago. 

And the list goes on, now I think I have become more productive than I used to be. The thing is that I am not forced to do something and that has played a huge role in all these positive changes.


Pratik Kumar

Pratik Kumar

Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

Comments (0)