Mindset

Overthinking and Positive approach

There is one simple and easy way you can stop overthinking by asking yourself questions about your conditioning of overthinking.


This is what I follow through to stop overthinking :-


  • Getting involved in some work.


  • I talk to someone or myself about plans and to-do lists.


  • Asking questions like: is this really important or just sucking up my energy and time ?


  • Whenever I am in free time, I write whatever I feel or think everyday.


Now coming to the point, how to have a positive attitude ?


  • You must avoid interacting with negative minded people or friends.


  • Read an article which has a positive approach to life.


  • Put a smile on your face and learn to make up some jokes, So others also will also laugh when they are around you.


  • Do not watch Bollywood's shit.


  • Have a positive approach towards others and your words. 

Pratik Kumar

Pratik Kumar

Your journey begins here. At the intersection of mindful self-care and deliberate growth, I guide you through the terrain of becoming. This isn't just about improvement it's about revelation. Uncovering what already exists within you, waiting to emerge. Here, we explore practical wisdom that nurtures both inner peace and outward achievement. No empty promises just honest pathways to living with greater purpose and authentic joy. Whether you're seeking subtle shifts or profound reinvention, you'll find tools, insights, and a companion for the journey. Step in. The path to your most fulfilled self unfolds one conscious choice with the flow.

Comments (0)